Thursday, July 21, 2005

Breathe Rain

Rain has arrived on this date, someone's birthday, someone's deathday, someone's stillday. I'm trapped inside a modern building with windows to the highway, with windows to trees, with windows to infinity. Wherever water stagnates a puddle is born and someone is meant to be splashed. I'm not sure if the rain is aware of its own meaning, or of its own purpose. I'm not sure that I'm aware of my own intention. Our eyes are windows to the world, the prism of the soul wide open. Raindrops kiss the window, some stay with other drops, some slide above other drops, some wait to dry with heart. Take notice of what stays around you. Take note of your own existence. Be aware of your being.

Reo Del Cigarrillo October 19, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home