Thursday, August 04, 2005

I went to face my demons and found myself alone with shadows of empty faces and plastered images of strange places. I saw you through the clouds, there was no glamour in the crowds.

Wishes lost in a sea of dreams, Pearls and rubies, glass and gleam.
I went to meet an angel, while I drowned in anger.
Tarred feathers on my skin, I move to the edge.

I begin to slip away in a maze.
Screaming, wondering about this crazed feeling, lost over and over, a million times to discover Having displayed signs of regrets and memories that one forgets.
Repent, bow and touch the ground, Don't fret in the demon's compound.

I see me in you dressed in blue.
Demons and angels
Hold flower scented candles,
Red fire, white heat, soft thoughts new tears after the battle is fought.

I went to face my demons
And I found myself again.

Written by DW - Copyright Material

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home