Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Tired Hooker

In the heat of a love session
Sapo all of sudden blurted,
"I love you, but..."

Her legs clammed up
right away and his words
at that point were meaningless

Sapo called her on the phone
a few times after that incident
to no avail,
but Sapo didn't give up

He went after her friend,
she was willing to fill in
for her despondent girlfriend

Sapo got her all liquored
up with aguardiente
She was a prey for the hunter
and the hunter tripped

She said to him in Spanish
"fill me up papi, fill me up",
Sapo became enraged
when she said this
and the hunter's bow and
arrow turned to rope,
there was no sense in pushing
at that point
Sapo said to her "I love you, but.."

She said it's alright
I am just a tired and worn down
Hunts Point hooker
and I can still take it

From "Salt 'N Pepper"
Reo Del Cigarrillo - Copyright Material