Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Elixir Revised Version

How would I navigate
above a blue wave,
to see the speed of an abyss,
in short,
the essence of a satiated life;
instead of the agonizing details,
the pestilence of boredom,
the agony of each second,
the dust piling over my body:
with intent to bury me alive.

The battles I've engaged to
avoid falling to the bottom of inertia,
and
the sweat drops I've released
to fill a few replenished from surfeit.

Every color has a reason under the light,
albeit of halogen,
the veil of darkness on its own
serves to denominate all
the colors with one name -
dead.



Elixir

How would I navigate
above a blue wave,
to see the abyss's speed,
in short,
the essence of a satiated life,
instead of the agonizing details,
the pestilence from boredom,
the agony of every second,
the dust accumulation over my body;
with intentions of burying me alive.

The battles that I've engaged
to avoid falling to the bottom of inertia,
the drops of sweat I've released
to fill the few replenished from surfeit.

Every color has a reason under the light,
albeit of halogen,
the veil of darkness in itself
serves to denominate all
the color bands with one name -
dead.


Elixir

Cómo quisiera navegar
sobre una ola azul,
ver a velocidad de abismo,
en resumen,
la esencia de una vida saciada,
en vez de detalles agobiantes,
la pestilencia del aburrimiento,
la agonía de cada segundo,
la acumulación de polvo sobre mi cuerpo;
queriéndome enterrar vivo.

Las luchas que he emprendido
para no caer en el fondo de la inercia,
las gotas de sal que he suelto
para abrir las pocas llenas de hastío.

Cada color tiene una razón bajo luz,
aunque sea de halógeno,
el velo de la oscuridad en sí
sirve para denominar a todas
las bandas de un solo nombre -
muerto.

Del Poemario "COLOR"

Del Libro "Reservorio"
ReoDelCigarrillo
COPYRIGHTMATERIAL
No Roben
Hijos Mal Paridos